Saturday, February 13, 2010

While the snow





thought they are just beautiful for the first day snowing




just beginning...



okay... nowhere to go.




so I thought I could start something like drawing that I've wanted to



I started with this guy that I'm crazy about these days :-)



"So sorry Erlend! Next time I'd be better than this. Promise! :( "



Then, little artist visited my room to show what a real drawing is.



Keep snowing....




Me thinking, "Hm... I might be able to get my website done.. :> "




 I needed some tea since I got tired from a lot of work!



...............


 Well, there were two things that truly enjoyed the snow though.
They were.... ROCKY & MINHAE :D




LET IT SNOW? :)









2 comments:

  1. So warm and relaxing... While I was gone crazy with cabin fever this is how you see the beautiful side of the difficult situation. I have a lot to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking like that.. You are sweet :-) And..I totally understand that you were in cabin fever. You have your family to take care of. Isn't that so natural then?

    ReplyDelete